Friday, September 12, 2014

Be excited!

Today, I am focusing on being excited!

Don't worry! I'm still celebrating my small victories. However, as I sat here drinking my shake (SO YUMMY!) this morning, I decided I needed to be excited. About what? About everything!

I have a very busy weekend coming up today. I have a huge order to complete for my day job this weekend. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but I'm going to be excited about it. It's a boost in sales! Why wouldn't I be excited?!

So, I've decided to start implementing my "excitement plan," which is basically the idea of getting excited over anything.

Already today I have things to be excited about:

1. I woke up! I'm still alive! I still have a life to lead!
2. I had hot water for my shower! This is not an uncommon experience for me, but think about the people in the world who do not have that luxury. It makes me really happy that I have that opportunity!
3. I had my favorite shake for breakfast! YES!!! It doesn't get better than that.
4. This tea is getting me so jazzed! I love Herbalife Tea! I need to do a spotlight on it VERY SOON!
5. It's PAY DAY! Why wouldn't I be excited?!

See... it's that easy! Be excited! Even if you don't feel 100%, your mindset can mean a huge difference in whatever goal you are trying to reach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment