Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's Me Again!!!

Hello, everyone!

I'm back and happier than ever. Unfortunately, I'm also heavier. I haven't stepped on a scale, but I know I have gained. Why? Because I did not stick to my nutrition plan.

In the midst of leaving the job I had held for over ten years, starting not one but two new jobs, and moving, I became a little lax with my program. Finances became strained. Life got chaotic. I'm not making excuses. I'm just telling you my story. Did I give up? NO WAY, NO HOW!!

I'm alive. I'm breathing. This is a mere setback. I can do this. I will do this! It is not a matter if it happens. It's a matter of when it happens.

2015 has already been a wonderful year for me. I plan on keeping it that way. There's no turning back now. I can no longer be the woman I once was. That woman is gone. The only way out is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment